Every Team Member working safely together to exceed our customers' expectations.
Who Are We?
We are the GM-authorized distributor of accessories and performance parts for Michigan, Chicago, Iowa, Minnesota, and Florida, but more than that, we are a diverse team of professionals who strive to make our workplace a welcoming and safe environment, no matter your background.
Comprehensive training so Team Members are fully-prepared and knowledgeable in the resources applicable to their roles.
We offer full benefits including medical, dental, short-term disability, company-paid life insurance, 401k with company match, and a company-wide health engagement program.
We show Team Member appreciation through a company-wide recognition program and monthly appreciation events.
We have an open-door policy so Team Members can feel heard and comfortable with where they work.
- Prioritize customer service by doing the right thing the first time.
- Work to be easy to do business with by finding a way to say "Yes."
- Encourage professional development with a merit-based culture.
- Strive for continuous improvement. We want to be better every day!
- Recognize and understand that it takes each and every Team Member to be successful.
- Understand that you have a life outside of work, and get you home safely every day so you can live it!
- Give back to our communities through participation with local charities who focus on several causes, including food scarcity and blood donations.
- Are a bright, motivated, and energetic individual.
- Are looking for a business you can grow with.
- Want coworkers that are (for better or worse) like an extended family.
- Have customer service experience, sales experience, warehouse shipping/receiving experience, professional delivery driving experience, or some combination of all the above.
- Have dealership experience and are looking for a new challenge.
- Are searching for new job opportunities.
You're in luck! We are looking to add new members to our team, so click the image to learn more about us and our available opportunities!